Monday, September 7, 2009

Dooks on the Internet

Life is good! I have broadband access in Dooks and I can update my blog as much as I want. It is nice spending an extended period at home, I get to catch up with all the cousins and relatives and neighbours. Irish people complain constantly about the weather but it really is not so bad if you just get out in it. I am getting lots of long walks with my two new shadows, Rover and Jack. They follow me around the house all day until they get a walk. If I walk them too early they forget and start hounding me again by lunch time.

Here is a lovely photo taken on a walk about a few miles from my house. The model is my cousin Majella with Rover - the large grey cattle dog and Jack the Highland terrror.



Oh, in case you have not heard, Colman and Heidi got married the other week, under the Brooklyn bridge. Or as my auntie says, they jumped over the bucket.


No comments: