Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ireland

It has been ages since any updates to the blog, but unfortunately the Internet has not made it to Dooks yet. It as been fairly chaotic since I got here between all the cousins visiting and the daily routine of caring for mother. Allegedly I am also supposed to be writing two essays for my Masters, however I am amazed how I find distractions to keep me away from the books.

It is another incredibly wet summer - so if you guys in California are wondering why you are burning up, it is because all the rain is here in Ireland. If it keeps going at the rate it has been, I think the country is going to sink.

It really helps that my cousins are visiting so I find lots of excuses including making cups of tea.
This is me with my godfather Uncle Dan



Cousin Majella and myself enjoying sunday lunch in Jack's Pub in Cromane

We managed to sneak Jack into the bed while Kathleen was out of the house. Jack was ecstatic to be back with his Mommy.

A view across the bogs towards Glenbeigh.




No comments: